[geeks] 4th of july plans

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Tue Jul 2 16:09:46 CDT 2002

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:
> If you like Diablo, I definitely think you'll like Dungeon Siege.
> That's by gas powered games.  Until NWN came out, it's all I played.
> If you aren't really into RPGs, you'll definitely like Dungeon
> Siege better.  The main criticism people have of it is that the
> story is light so it's mainly hack 'n slash.

Hrm. My Diablo liking can be summed up quickly. Any game that includes
finding and wearing sparkly jewelry is always a hit with me. The fact that
I can kill things, blow things up, and generally play God is just a healthy
side-effect.

As for RPG's, I'm fairly picky over which one's I'll play and which ones
I'll avoid....Stuff like Everquest and UO never appealed to me. I'm a
solitary game-player. I don't like 3-d gameplay as well, which seems to
be the going trend. :(

--a