[geeks] Resolutions?

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu Jan 17 06:26:50 CST 2002

Yes

I also make car suspensions bottom out and break chairs if I'm not careful.
The funny thing is I still wear the same leather jacket I got as a 13th
birthday present. When I was 13 I was the same height and weighed 285lbs.
Only at that point I was below 10% body fat (Electro resistance in the gym
not the water displacement method).

The funny thing is except for having a gut and man boobs I'm not really fat.
Check out the pic on the geeks page. I'm obviously big but I've never had
anyone except other powerlifters and football players (who are in the same
boat)guess my weight

Chris Byrne