[geeks] comments welcome

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Thu Feb 28 09:33:37 CST 2002

On Thursday, February 28, 2002, at 01:20 , Will Mc Donald wrote:

> From: "Kurt Huhn" <kurt at k-huhn.com>

I'm actually going back a bit in the thread.  Sugar is a big problem,
especially in the US.

An interesting comment was made in a book I recently read - the
introduction of sugar was as probably as detrimental to the American
Indians as the introduction of alcohol.

There is refined sugar in damn near *everything* now...

-Pete