[geeks] OSX is going to ruin my life

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Thu Feb 28 02:38:40 CST 2002

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Oh, didnt know that. I thought you were a new OS X convert..

If he wasn't, I would have donned evangelical robes and fixed his problem.
"BROTHER! WE WILL *HEEEEEEAAAAL* YOU!"

At dinner tonight, my father was talking about this maid they had in the
Philippines.... my mother errantly suggested that the maid was a faith
healer and my father corrected her saying: "No she wasn't. She was a
baptist minister." Then after a second: "But same difference."