[geeks] Palm database

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 26 08:40:15 CST 2002

I finally joined the rest of the world and got a PDA (Palm m125).

I would like to be able to take our DNS records and cisco configs and
distill them into something searchable on the Palm. That way when netcool
(our monitoring system) screams that webfarm 1.2.3.4, server 5.6.7.8 is not
responding I can plug in the IP's and find the farm name and server name.

Does anyone know of a simple database application for the palm (ok, the palm
IS one big database, but I was hoping to avoid playing directly with the
palmos).

If I do have to play developer on the palm, any recommended development
software/solutions?