[geeks] DNS setup, Quick question

dave at cca.org dave at cca.org
Mon Feb 25 18:10:20 CST 2002

mrbill at mrbill.net writes:

>On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 01:00:39PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
>> Or us DJBDNS, which requires neither serial incrementing (does it for you)
>> or kill -HUP'ing (just run make).

>It just requires *hack* *spit* daemontools.

That services startup thing, and the ENV variable directory are
insane. (Are those both part of "daemontools"?)

But, I found that rewriting the startup script to get rid of
those (actually I don't think I got around to the ENV thing,
but I will) was worth the couple of minutes of effort.

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------
----------------- Live each day like the Triffids are coming. -------------