[geeks] pellet gun suggestions

Tyler Hardison thardison at MODBEE.COM
Mon Feb 25 18:02:32 CST 2002

On 2/25/02 3:06 PM, "Kurt Huhn" <kurt at k-huhn.com> wrote:

>> Then its time to purchase a silencer.. :-)
>>

> Oh, believe me, the last thing *I* need is to get in trouble with the BATF.
> They'd revoke my licenses faster than I could turn around...
>
> I see your point though, and don't think I haven't thought about it.  It is,
> apparently, completely and totally illegal to own or fabricate a silencer of
> any kind - even for paintball guns.

Of course all of that was in jest Kurt.  However, when you come around I
have high explosives that I can sell you ;-) (once again j/k)

Usually to be honest I prefer cyanide. And most of the farmers around here
use a "torch". This nifty thing fills the rodents' burrows with an explosive
mixture of gasses that you ignite remotely. I keep watching and waiting for
one of the varmints to come shooting out like a cannon ball. However talking
to my uncle the almond farmer, the most exciting moment was a squirrel came
running out and died instantly.

Anyway, good luck with the pellet gun :-)

Tyler.