[geeks] Time Synchronization

Ron 'The InSaNe OnE' Rosson insane at oneinsane.net
Mon Feb 25 14:42:42 CST 2002

    Peter> On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 geeks at sunhelp.org wrote:
    >> Some of us use UNIX(OpenBSD/NetBSD/FreeBSD/Solaris/etc....( You
    >> get the idea) to read our e-mail and to deal with our daily
    >> lives. It just efficient.  ;-)
    >>
    >> -Ron

    Peter> Which Ron is this?  Rossen?  If it is, I will punish you in
    Peter> person...

Yeah I said it. ;-)  and it is spelled Rosson. Sorry added a addon to
my e-mail and when I posted that the address was wrong...

Take note of the application I use for mail and I use it for in-line
html (crap) messages and to look at urls w/o graphics. Plus I use it
for calendar and scheduling. ummm lets see its also an editor and a
news reader.   ;-)

My swiss tool box application  ;-)

-Ron

P.S. Addon has been repaired since the above post was made.   ;-)