[geeks] comments welcome

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Feb 25 12:29:37 CST 2002

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 06:25:51PM +0000, Lauren Child wrote:
> As for the frustrations I opt for a handy pillow rather than a punchbag -
> its easier to explain to worried looking coworkers.

My current torture for my coworkers is a two-disc Edith Piaf set.
(http://www.little-sparrow.co.uk/ for more info).  Amy turned me
onto her.. my first comment "it sounds like tom and jerry soundtracks!" 8-)

Nothing better.. get all visibly pissed and upset, then crank THIS on
my cd player instead of heavy metal.  Gets really strange looks.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net