[geeks] grr paypal

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Feb 22 15:31:49 CST 2002

On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 04:15:14PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   I know how to mail stuff, man...the post office thing was an
> example.  When I win a PayPal-able auction, I can pay for it at 4am
> sitting at home in my underwear.

Thats what I LOVE about paypal.  AUction's over, boom, paid for, and I
dont even have to look for a stamp.

> > I don't have a particular love of doing this.  Rather, I have a fairly high
> > level of distrust for paypal.
>   I've been using it since a few weeks after it started...I don't
> agree with a lot of the things that they've done (remember "this will
> always be free"?) but I've never had a problem with them.

Me either; most of the people who complain about PayPal dont realize that
its NOT a bank - its a FUNDS TRANSFERRAL SERVICE.  I never leave a balance
of more than $50 in my PayPal account at any time.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net