[geeks] RE: DiaperMate

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Fri Feb 22 11:50:05 CST 2002

	What made me think of this is that my 4 year old daughter likes to
sleep in a hammock in my computer room. several times I have had gear stowed
under that hammock at the same time. She is potty trained but when I saw
this I had to laugh.
	BTW as a side note she has her own room with a very nice captains
bed. She just prefers to sleep in the computer room suspended next to the
sun and dec gear I have. I am hopping this is a sign that she is going to
grow up preferring to be around superior computer gear.
	Though with my luck she'll grow up and be unable to use a computer
because everytime she get's near one she gets sleepy.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org