[geeks] employment(and the rehash there of)

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu Feb 21 23:21:59 CST 2002

More coincidence, I re-designed and reimplemented the AFSCN that currently
controls all those lovely sattellites that TRWonderful builds for the
airforce/NSA/DIA/DMA/Etc...

one of my best friends Chuck Johnson does destructive testing on guidance
systems for Allied Signal Aerospace, and the father of another good friend
is the director of quality control for what used to be Martin Marietta
Missle Systems (dont remember what they are now)

Defense industry contracts are GOOOOOOD... until they get yanked or
terminated on you that is

Chris Byrne