[geeks] Hmmm.. xterm versus Mac OS X Terminal.app

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Feb 21 13:05:22 CST 2002

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 07:57:32AM -0800, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> On Thursday, February 21, 2002, at 04:40 , Joshua D Boyd wrote:
>
> >Don't wimp out now man.  Either upgrade to (or past) 128, or add a
> >MacIvoryII.
>
> 128M is the max, just TRY to find those SIMMs...
>
> From what I can gather, the MacIvory II is a dedicated LISP
> co-processor?  Is there more info on it?

I saw other people point you to info on it, so I won't repeat though.

I will point out though, that the MacIvoryII with decent memory is only about
$600 directly from Symbolics.  Add another $200 if you want the special
keyboard.  This is warranted, although I forget the exact terms.

--
Joshua D. Boyd