[geeks] Hmmm.. xterm versus Mac OS X Terminal.app

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Thu Feb 21 00:13:30 CST 2002

On Wednesday, February 20, 2002, at 08:58 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:

> I've got a G4/450 (Cube) with 1G.  Loaded it up back when RAM was
> cheap. 8-)
>
> (20G internal HD, DVD-ROM, Airport, 60G external HD, external Plextor
> burner... mmmm. donutz.)

Yeah, but I'm having more fun playing with my IIfx... Gee, a 160M 5.25"
SCSI drive!  I forgot what those look like!

(This bad boy belonged to a Doctor, or so it seems.  Must've cost $$
new, as it looks to be a stock setup w/20M and 160M, as well as a Apple
8*24 video card.  I just cleaned it and brought it up to 32M.  (Whee!
Apple and the 64-pin SIMMs!)

-Pete