[geeks] Time Synchronization

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Wed Feb 20 21:32:27 CST 2002

On Wednesday, February 20, 2002, at 05:05 , Tyler Hardison wrote:

> I realize of course that we're all busy IT professionals. But is it too
> much
> to ask for everyone to start running ntpd or a reasonable facsimile of
> it?

NO WAY!  I'm starting a society to increase time chaos.  I rarely wear
my watch anymore, and I'm trying to spread the concept of approximate
time.  We all spend too much time worrying about time, and not enough
time making time...

FREE YOURSELF!  If you can't handle out-of-order messages, how will you
handle life?

(I'm in one of those moods today...)

-Pete