[geeks] DNS setup, Quick question

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Wed Feb 20 17:00:51 CST 2002

On 2002.02.20 23:18 Kris Kirby wrote:

> > Change the root-passwds if he knows them and give him a Mac. ;-)
> He's not the customer -- he's the freaking NOC admin for the power
> company that's trying to do IP and failing at it.
And? Just do it. Lock him out of his own house if he is to stupid to
live in it. ;-)
(I know situations like that. I made a similar experience with an
"admin" regarding BIND... I am an atheist but sometimes I want to pray:
"Lord, _please_ give them a clue!")

Geeks against idiotism!
killall -9 $IDIOTS!
Or at least fsck them.
--

tsch|_,
         Jochen

p.s. It is amazing how hacking on the NetBSD kernel on a VAX can rise my
mood. ;-)