[geeks] Kids and computers...

bill pointon wpointon at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 20 00:16:15 CST 2002

sambo -- try to find a ti99-4/a with a speech synthesizer cartridge --
the favorite machine when mine were 2-3 years - or there are apple IIs
available cheap and even  emulators although i havent tried any in
ages ----  and you can still find tons of cool educational kids software
for the II and IIe -- much of it for free  --- role playing games -
strategy - my fave was treasure cave with my kids for a while when they
were getting older (5?) -- we mapped that cave so many times -- billp