[geeks] Kids and computers...

bill pointon wpointon at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 19 23:52:32 CST 2002

my kids have always had their own computers from the time that they
could sit up in front of it on their own -- usually my main system would
go to the oldest and the trickle down effect would follow -- starting
when the oldest was born in 78 - i and my three sons - no reference to
the show - have gone from a ti99-4/a through an apple IIe  - an ibm pc -
286 clone - ast  386 - 486 clones - pentiums - etc ------ but they
always had their own systems to use and mess up with games -- then come
to me to help fix them up again --- of course pete - im an old fart
compared to most of the listians -- billp