[geeks] Hmmm.. food for thought...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Feb 19 16:41:35 CST 2002

> I'm not meaning to put this down, but I don't think Apple needs to do
> anything differently right now.  They don't care about the stodgy business
> market.  Their market is creative professionals, education, and the

Grrrrrr!  Please take my comments in the context of the Cringley missive - I
truly don't think Apple should do anything different...

> <RANT>
> Every week the office gets inundated with several worthless
> copies of those kinds of magazine.  They certainly kill enough trees, and
> all they do is lick Gate's or Ellison's arses.
> </RANT>

True - totally.  But because every worthless CTO takes them as bible, I'm
forced to read the effing things.  I'd much rather have more time to read
Open Magazine and Linux Journal, but because Infoweak and Netbork World come
out every freaking week, my reading time is limited.

Kurt