[geeks] Hmmm.. food for thought...

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Tue Feb 19 12:36:22 CST 2002

[ On Tuesday, February 19, 2002 at 09:09:14 (-0500), Kurt Huhn wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [geeks] Hmmm.. food for thought...
>
> Apple really needs to get out into the "real world" and try to penetrate
> the business desktop market again.  They need to advertise the
> products.  Like it or not, they might even have to make beige computers
> again [gasp!] if they want to sell hardware to the stodgy corporate
> types.  I haven't seen an Apple commercial in ages - and I certainly
> haven't noticed any Apple ads in the trade rags (Infoworld, Infoweek,
> yadda yadaa).

What rock have you been hiding under?  My guess is you've tuned your
mind to ignore Apple advertising.  It's most certainly out there!
No computer was ever pushed so hard on national televition as the iMac,
and they keep pushing it every time a new model comes out.  Print media
is littered with their adds, in national newspapers and magazines.
Certianly much wider advertising than any trade rags you read, but even
those have had Apple ads in Canada.

--
								Greg A. Woods