[geeks] Hmmm.. food for thought...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Feb 19 10:09:48 CST 2002

Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 09:09:14AM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > I haen't used OS X at all, so I have no opinion about useability,
> > features, functionality, etc.  However, I would *really* like to see it
> > happen.  I think theres a lot of merit to what Cringley has to say.
>
> You need to go play with it for a couple of hours somewhere.  You will
> then go directly to the nearest Apple Store or CompUSA and buy a new
> iMac or G4 Tower. 8-)

I truly wish I could.  Unfortunately, I just don't have the hardware to
support it.  However - it just occured to me that theres an unused Blue
G3 Tower across the office from here. hmmm.....

Your right about the G4 thing - I've lusted after a tower (and the cube)
for some time...

Gonna get my kids an iMac before I go out and buy a G4 - they *really*
need their own computer.

Kurt