[geeks] observations and rants.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Feb 17 16:08:44 CST 2002

On Sun, Feb 17, 2002 at 04:19:11PM -0500, s at avoidant.org wrote:
> Mike Nicewonger wrote:
> > How to become a suit, lesson one:
> > http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20011104
> That's funny. I feel a need to print it, blow it up to poster size, and
> put it on the bulletin board at work.
> Better not, though. "Some" folks might take it badly, if you know what I
> mean. heh.

I have the best boss in the world.  Before he got booted up to management
(which he's still uncomfortable with; its funny, he tries SO hard to be
 "corporate and politically correct" but you can tell when he wants to just
 rip on someone); before he got turned into a manager, he had *my* job.

He knows to keep the BS and the politics off our heads, so we can just get
our job done.

Plus, he gave us Leatherman Micras as christmas presents last year. 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net