[geeks] observations and rants.

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Feb 17 15:42:38 CST 2002

> > and is more than
> > happy to talk about the importance of the PT Cruiser a s astyling trend
in
> > American automobiles...
>
> AIEEEEEEE.
>
> Bill "Dodge Neons with Mail-Order Body Kits for Everyone!!!"

Sigh...

The PT Cruiser is soooo much more than a neon with a body kit.  The
suspension, transmission, engine - all different.  The body is a radical
departure from any other 4-door sedan.  I *dare* you to fit as much in a
neon as I have in the PT Cruiser - you can't.  I *double dare* you to fit
two 300 pound people in the back of a neon, and drive away - I've done so in
the PT Cruiser with no problems with comfort of the passengers or
suspension/engine over a 200 mile trip.

Yes, portions of hte Neon unibody were used in the construction of the PT
Cruiser - but there is *no* direct comparison between the two.

Kurt
gettin pretty tired of misinformed PT bashers...