[geeks] Transferring Video to DVD

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Sun Feb 17 13:42:34 CST 2002

Bill Bradford wrote:

> Yep.  JVC SR-VS20U; I have one here.  Dual-deck, does DV *and* SVHS.  I use

Thankyaverymuch. Juct did a google on it and all I can say is
"ooooohhhhhh". Hm, wonder how the executive director will go for a $6000
budget? Hmmm, at around $175 per hour of video to transfer in a pro
shop, times maybe 200 hours of tape = $35,000 before any bulk
discounts... maybe.

I think the Formac Studio and a standard $150 VHS might be more
reasonable request. I'm already asking for a dual G4 8-) Plus, the
Formac looks nice in and of itself.

And:

> Get the DVIator from Dr. Botts

Again, thanks!