[geeks] Transferring Video to DVD

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Sun Feb 17 07:55:39 CST 2002

Hola!

OK, so my wife's got a project at work; She's got hundreds of hours of
video that she wants to transfer to DVD (she was thinking CD, but I
showed her the error of her ways). I told her I'd do it for the cost of
the hardware. She'll try to get the budget for it.

So now I need to know what you folks recommend for my hardware list for
this project. Personally, I was thinking a Mac G4 with firewire, a BIG
hard drive, a DVD burner, and some sort of VCR with firewire if there is
such a thing.

Now I'll sit back and wait for the advice to flow, as I know it will...

Thanks in advance.

---sambo