[geeks] Undelete for Solaris 2.6/7...

Andrew Sydelko andrew at sydelko.org
Fri Feb 15 13:05:05 CST 2002

On Friday 15 February 2002 07:36, you wrote:
> Is there such a thing?  If so what am I looking at as far as cost?
> I know Solaris 8 is supposed to have it but what about 2.6/7?
> Or is it just something I'm not setting up?

Here at Purdue we use an entombing system to handle "dumbass attacks."
You can get it from ftp://ftp.physics.purdue.edu/pub/pundits/entomb-3.9.tgz
but it's part of the "msrc" stuff and requires more than you think to get it
to compile. There is an index.html in ftp://ftp.physics.purdue.edu/pub/pundits
as well that explains more.

--andy.