[geeks] Sorry for the mass questioning, and this off topic post.

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Thu Feb 14 11:57:08 CST 2002

Ignore that. I found the info in the manuals page. I actually think a
page similar to this is where I found the manual in the first place.
My bad. Sorry. I have emailed them for recommendations, hopefully
they have some answers.

Dwight Wallbridge,
Webmaster, Geek, Blogger.

Geek Blog online http://blog.geeksworld.net/