[geeks] Stupid people rant

Jonathan Eisch jeisch at boku.net
Wed Feb 13 22:51:58 CST 2002

On Wednesday, February 13, 2002, at 04:17  PM, Bill Bradford wrote:
> dammit, pete, I got diet dr pepper on my monitor, and I just cleaned it
> yesterday. 8-)

Now, I'm starting to think that I'm kinda strange, at least relative to
the people on this list.  Because....  I've never spit out any food or
drink on my monitors or keyboards.  Maybe I just don't have things in my
mouth as long as other people...  I don't know.  I feel like I'm missing
out on something.

-Jonathan

BTW: I still have a G4 cube for sale.  no food on the monitor or
keyboard.