[geeks] Arranged marriages *subject bonk*

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Feb 13 18:12:06 CST 2002

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Julius Sridhar wrote:

> You are working under the assumption that there is force involved.
>
> Peace...  Sridhar

No more of the case of ... persons who are arranging suggest someone... I
say no.... suggest a new candidate... still no good.... ad nauseum and
before I know it I'm 80. HEH... not forced... but maybe those suggesting
are no good at their jobs... then again... maybe they are great at their
jobs.  I've had my parents suggest people to date once or twice... they
aren't good at it.

Andrew J. Weiss