[geeks] Stupid people rant

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Wed Feb 13 15:24:29 CST 2002

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Amy wrote:
> my two overblown cents as i don't like this subject one bit--too many
> years of personal vendetta behind it. i'm more than a little disappointed
> when i hear 'high standards' being associated with beauty or size.

yeah, i'm a little shallow. but to make up for it, I'm alone.

> four years ago, had i thrown the possibility of marrying or even meeting
> bill out the window due to his size, i would have lost out on being near
> the best, kindest person i had ever known, for life. consider this the
> next time you discount a girl because she happens to be a little bigger
> at first glance, hrm?

well, it's a combination of factors, and personality has a lot to do with
it. I am just as likely to dismiss my usual preferences for The Right
Person. I mean, yeah I am picky -- eye candy and all that rot -- but the
right one -- it won't matter.

After hanging out with some who make thier living at it, I've become
convinced that many of them are silly, neurotic people.

> > i'm just jaded... or maybe i'm just ......
>
> vacant? :) cluephone for you, scooby-doo.

actually, the last word to that line is "stoned", but I was not. Green Day
fans know the lyrics. :)