Anniversaries Re: [geeks] Stupid people rant

Jon Still jon at tertial.org
Wed Feb 13 06:46:19 CST 2002

On Wednesday, February 13, 2002, at 04:42 AM, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> Thursday is the 20th anniversary of when I slammed my sled into a
> treestump, broke three ribs, and cracked a kidney.  Also, Chan has a
> colonoscopy...

Ooh nasty.  I've had several of those (Colonoscopies) over the last few
years to keep an eye on a chronic bowel disease.  However I'm now cured
by the virtue of having it removed... One op down, 2 to go...

Hope all goes well for her.

Jon.

Jon Still                               E-mail: jon at tertial.org
System Administrator                    Web:    http://www.tertial.org/
tertial.org                             Tel:    +44 (0)7977 066087