[geeks] Sun stuff on auction locally

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Feb 13 10:37:09 CST 2002

I hate flamewars, but I will say that I thought the 630MP was a physically
larger machine and I was confusing it with some other hardware, my mistake.
The rest I will stand on, including the "no modern use" claim. They are very
usefull for geeks and I would have great fun with one, but I don't see an
aftermarket for them in the corporate/education world such as is seen
for.... lets say any of the Enterprise series or Ultra series boxen.

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751