[geeks] Stupid people rant

William S. wilby98 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 01:10:02 CST 2002

I used to watch and follow figure skating pretty
closely. I even had a few friends out of Massachusetts
who were in competition. I really enjoy it for the
combination of music and motion. One of my greatest
privileges was to attewnd a couple practices out in
California of one-time olympic gold medalist
Ilya Kulik. He was and is quite a talent and a great
individual.

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL