[geeks] Stupid people rant

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Tue Feb 12 15:00:48 CST 2002

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Apparently, my 5000lb truck ran into a car about the size of a Nissan
> Sentra, bouced off of it and went backwards, hitting this womans car
> behind me. [boggle]  Then, I apparently tried to drive away, and leave
> the scene of the accident.  [wibble]
>
> So, I bounced off the Sentra, didn't go over it, didn't plow through
> it?  Yes, apparently.  So where is the mystery Sentra?  Not damaged
> apparently.  The woman in the car drove away.

As the driver of a 1985 Nissan Sentra, I can assure you that 5000 lb
trucks *do* *not* *bounce* off of the rear end of this car. As a matter of
fact, my car (before I owned it) was slighly rear-ended by a ~89-90 SUV,
and the remaining evidence provided from that collision will reinforce my
claim.

(mrbill: this is where you chime in with your favorite line.)