[geeks] Stupid people rant

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Feb 12 14:26:10 CST 2002

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 02:17:55PM -0600, Geek wrote:
> As a Canadian, I hate using eBay because I find people distrust me
> simply because I am Canadian.

AH!  Thats it!  Everyone, move to the other secret NO-CANADIANS
list now!!!!

(I'm *KIDDING*..)

BTW, eBay sometimes *isnt* a good indicator of fair price; its a
indicator of "someone who got lucky" or "someone who paid way too
much".

"fair price" = "the most you can get the other guy to pay without
 feeling guilty that you've ripped him off", or "accepting money for
 old parts from friends so that you dont just *give* it to them.."

It can vary.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford