[geeks] Sun stuff on auction locally

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Tue Feb 12 13:13:16 CST 2002

Thanks! Sadly the Auction is in Winnipeg, MB, Canada. A little too
far from you I would think. I would offer to arrange transport, but
if these are as big and heavy as you say I would need to find a semi
to use. This also means it is too big for my meagre apartment, and my
hydro bills are too much as it is.

I think a low bid might have a chance if my older brother does not
bid on them. Unfortunately this is unlikely as he is an avid
collector of sun hardware. I would enjoy any other advice and thank
everyone for their help.

Dwight Wallbridge,
Webmaster, Geek, Blogger.

Geek Blog online http://blog.geeksworld.net/