[geeks] Sun stuff on auction locally

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Feb 12 12:59:59 CST 2002

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 12:37:28PM -0600, Geek wrote:

> Well. I own several sites, and I designed them all myself. What would
> you call that?

Well, it depends on the type of site.  If it is HTML only, web monkey comes
to mind.  If it is a large fortune 50 company with web farms on multiple
continents, maybe Master of Bitstreams would be suffice.  If it is somewhere
in between, possible words would be owner and/or operator, site maintainer,
etc.  After all, many of us are just console jockeys.

--
Joshua D. Boyd