[geeks] what I need...

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Feb 11 01:12:45 CST 2002

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 12:56:36AM -0600, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> But, yeah, that'll never happen.  120-volt "pigtails" are an excellent
> idea.  Maybe you could convince Altex to stock it as a standard part? :)

I found a 1-foot "Appliance" extension cord at Frys yesterday, but it
"broke out" into 3 power outlets on one end - and they were VERTICAL with the
alignment of the "breakout" part!  So, I could get one, MAYBE two wallwarts
on it... 8-(

Just a good-quality, adequate-gauge six inch or one foot extension cord.
3-prong, of course.  Thats all I ask.  I'd buy at least 10 of them RIGHT NOW.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net