[geeks] windows games

Julius Sridhar vance at ikickass.org
Sun Feb 10 23:58:26 CST 2002

On Sun, 10 Feb 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Okay, I have a windows box.  Its decent at games.  Suggestions for
> stuff that I can download?  I've got plenty of FPS games; I'm looking
> for puzzle type stuff, etc....  things that dont involve guns 8-)

Look into Sierra's "Quest for Glory" games.  It's a very engrossing
role-playing adventure game.  No guns involved.  And, although some of
them are old, they are some of the most fun I've ever had with a computer
game.  They're abandonware, so I can make an ISO image for you, if you
would like.

Peace...  Sridhar