[geeks] Daily sites

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Sun Feb 10 10:22:59 CST 2002

On Sun, 10 Feb 2002, Julius Sridhar wrote:

> Freshmeat and Slashdot come nowhere near my machine.  They suck *far far*
> too much for my taste.

I used to frequent freshmeat a lot... but that was before the signal to
noise ratio went way down because every weenie who creates ANOTHER icq
client or playlist manager submits it...

I still check slashdot, because there is an occasional interesting bit.
I just keep in mind that anything read there may be bullshit.  And I
DON'T read the comments...  alright, occasionally if I'm REALLY bored =)

--Kurt