[geeks] Daily sites

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sun Feb 10 10:08:14 CST 2002

On Sat, Feb 09, 2002 at 09:46:41PM -0500, Ryn wrote:
> Which sites do folks visit on a daily basis? We can ignore freshmeat and
> slashdot as that should be on
> every geeks surf list :)

Does google count?  I also visit K5, The Reg, and use.perl most days.
No others.  I have a script for notifying me when sites I'm interested in
get updated.

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed
 (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless
 series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary"  -- H. L. Mencken