[geeks] Ultra 30 OS alternatives.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Feb 8 15:23:31 CST 2002

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 01:02:19PM -0800, Tyler Hardison wrote:
> Yeah as do I. I don9t have the money to purchase a license for the sun
> developer stuff. So I have setup a gnu developer suite of various utilities.

Same here.  The only thing I use Forte for is to compile 64-bit ipfilter;
and in that case, I just use the free 30-day evaluation license thats
available from sun.

I found out that you cant compile gcc with forte, though 8-)

GCC 2.95.3 seems to work best for me; I've had nothing but problems with
GCC3.x.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford