[geeks] Found while poking around the 'net

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Feb 8 09:26:01 CST 2002

> > http://www.windmillcycles.com/showitem.cfm?itemnum=1061.0
>
> That's the one. Quite affordable, too. But when you consider the new
> Shadow Sabre is less than $9k, it almost doesn't make sense. On the
> other hand, that '85's a sweet, sweet ride.

I actualy found an '01 for $7500 down in Jersey, and an '00 for about
$5500 down in FL.  It's nice to see actually, by the time I get around
to having enough saved saved up to buy a bike I might be able to get by
on the cheap - even if I buy an extended warranty from Honda.

> > I live not too far from there - want I should go give it a test ride for ya?
>
> Oh, would you please? And if it's not too much trouble, buy it for me
> too, and hold onto it for 9 years? 8-) I be there to pick it up ASAP.

:) Reminds of the time I bought a package deal of 3 Indigos and had them
shipped to the office - I was given a direct order from the wife not to
buy anything, but I couldn't pass the deal up...

Kurt