[geeks] DVDs

Jonathan Eisch jeisch at boku.net
Thu Feb 7 00:20:45 CST 2002

The problem that I'd run into there is that iDVD won't work with those,
so I'd have to get DVD Studio Pro, at $500 for the student version.
Putting the total price at $1000.  Granted, I can't think of a higher
quality solution for the same price, but iDVD is all I need (actually,
if I could just get MPEG 2 on a DVD disk in a playable way...)

-Jonathan