[geeks] Re: geeks digest, Vol 1 #863 - 10 msgs

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Feb 5 12:59:53 CST 2002

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 07:05:08PM +0100, roosmcd at dds.nl wrote:
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2001165853
> >
> > They might be asking a bit much for it though.
>
>Quadra's seem to go for a bit less around here, but so far I haven't found one
>yet. ButI don't think I'm going to buy one, I just found this:

Yes, but this is a quadra bundled with A/UX.  Probably worth a bit more than
a normal quadra.

Personally, I've been pining after a pair of Macs currently on ebay.  One is
a IIci which currently has an opening bid of $50 and no other bids.

The other is an 840av.  Oh baby.  What I really need though is a good way to
get full field, full frame rate, full resolution in and out of a computer
cheaply.  The 840av can do it, with a an additional NuBus card that tends to
cost a lot.  I love the 68k line though, and even NuBus seems kinda cool.

--
Joshua D. Boyd