[geeks] Disassemble MS forcefeedback joystick?

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Mon Feb 4 19:42:53 CST 2002

On Mon, 2002-02-04 at 17:23, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 12:40:15PM -0800, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> > Anybody know how to take one of these buggers appart?  The stupid thing
> > feels like it's got a partly stripped gear, but I can't get the case
> > off.  It's not mine, so I'd rather not break it.  :-)
> > 	Greg
>
> Microsoft product?  Requires hammer for dissasembly. 8-)

As it turns out...  Yeah, probably.  We've given up on it for a while.
We found the latches, but even after disengaging them, the stupid thing
didn't seem to want to come apart.  I guess I'll just have to wait until
he decides to get a real one, then I can open it up not care if the case
gets cracked.  :-)
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.