[geeks] USB for SGI?

Tom Borton tborton at usa.net
Mon Feb 4 19:26:30 CST 2002

Speaking without real experience, I have a CompuCable PS/2-to-USB
adapter for their PS/2 KVMs that specifically claims compatibility with
MacOS 8.6+.  Since I've only used the ADB adapter for a couple of
PowerMacs, I can't swear that the USB one will work.

It has two PS/2 female ports in those lovely PC99 colors and USB Type A.
You hook the "KM" of the KVM cable to the adapter and plug it in to the
Mac USB.

Micro Warehouse sells the adapter for $29.99 (cheapest price off of CNet
Shopper).

Tom