[geeks] Disassemble MS forcefeedback joystick?

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Mon Feb 4 15:18:11 CST 2002

/me dope slaps Peter.

Yeah, I've taken out the seven screws on the base of mine.  There are
also 4 screws holding down a circle of plastic around the joystick
handle, and 5 more holding the handle itself together.  The top and
bottom of the plastic case seem to be quite "stuck", right next to where
the game port connector and power connectors are, and also around the
back from there, at the next corner after where the "fan" is (this one
doesn't have a fan, but is blocked for the punchouts for one).
	Greg