[geeks] marine radar available

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Feb 3 16:51:09 CST 2002

Dude, I assumed you did know the difference. From what I know of you, its
likely that you could have come up with all sorts of strange shit, much of
it stuff I've never heard of. For all I know, they have some way to use RF
underwater now.

Now radar would be cool, but it would look stupid on my pontoon boat. I
would be interested in things that can provide a picture of the bottom of a
lake (geology I like, but I don't care where the fish are).