[geeks] FS, cool geek item. Sun Voyager loaded

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Sun Feb 3 16:04:29 CST 2002

Hi all ya geeks!

I have decided to sell my beloved Voyager. I need the money to start a new
business venture, not to mention that fact I have no time anymore to play with
my cool and fun hardware :(

Sun Voyager, color LCD, 85 MHz MicroSparc II CPU, 80 MB memory (2 32 MB add-on
modules, the unobtainium kind) 1.2 GB IBM 2.5" SCSI hard disk, power brick,
battery (sorry no charging cable) compact keyboard (this is the correct tiny
sun keyboard that shipped with the voyager) mouse. This machine has all of it's
screw covers intact and also includes the little blanks for the PCMCIA slots.

The little fellow has the following standard features: RJ-45 Ethernet jack,
sound, IR, PCMCIA, Floppy, external SCSI, serial and video ports.

I'l include a boxed copy of Solaris 2.6 which is the last release to fully
support the Voyager. Linux runs well on these machines and I think Dave M got
FreeBSD running on his.

Questions? ask!

Asking $500.00 firm for this plus shipping.

Mike N